Young Addaction - Greenwich
Services we provide
How to find us
The Point youth hub (turn left out of Woolwich DLR station, next to Wilkos store).
What we offer
Service for young people aged 10-18 years old who:
- Are misusing or at risk of misusing drugs and/or alcohol
- Has misused drugs and/or alcohol in the past and requires support around relapse prevention.
- Require psychosocial intervention (tier 2 or 3 intervention)
- Open access or referral based service offering
- Consultation service for professionals around young people’s substance misuse
Young Addaction Greenwich welcome volunteering opportunities, particularly student social work placements. Availability of placements and volunteering is subject to change based upon current staffing capacity; for more information speak to the Addaction Greenwich Team Leader.
"Service offering for young people with drug and/or alcohol issues in the borough of Greenwich; we promote working with young people, helping them to have greater ownership of their treatment and identify ways we can support them in addressing issues around drug and alcohol use they may be concerned about."Manager