Services we provide
Tea & coffee
How to find us
- Close to Ashford Designer Shopping Outlet, Asda and B&Q.
- We are next to Oradent Dental Clinic and directly opposite the turning for Bond Road.
- The nearest bus stop is located directly outside our building or at the Bus Station at Asda.
What we offer
Primary Care Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) services offering one-to-one either counselling & CBT NICE recommended interventions for common mental health conditions .
- Face-to-face or telephone.
- Feel Well Live Well Parenting, Stress Management & Older Adults Groups.
- Volunteering opportunities available for admin support roles and therapists within the services
We have been providing talking therapies in the community for over 30 years with a well established team of experienced practitioners to support moving Service Users to recovery with collaborative treatment plans agreed following initial assessment of needs.
Practitioners are registered with BABCP/BACP and undertake regular Continued Professional Development to ensure the latest research in regard to mental health treatment options are implemented in line with Nice Recommended guidelinesManager
“I thought my sessions I had with you were excellent, I found I have learnt so much and you have given me the tools to help me in my thought process! I found you very helpful, sincere and honest. I really felt you cared and would like to thank you for everything you did for me ! You are very good at your job and wish you all the best.”Service user