Services we provide
Open evenings & weekends
Tea & coffee
How to find us
Truro Main depot bus station is the nearest bus station and Truro train station is roughly a 10 – 15 minute walk. The office is a tall green building with glass windows, it is the only building situated in the small outdoor car park behind Marks and Spencer’s multi story car park.
What we offer
- Open access drop in during opening times
- Needle exchange during opening hours.
- Specialist needle exchange service with dedicated workers every Wednesday 1-4:30
- Service users will be allocated a recovery worker to support planning their treatment journey
- Service users can access brief interventions on a 1-2-1 or group and a structured day programme
- MAP groups
- Life skills
Click to the group types below to see the times and places for our various peer support groups in Cornwall:
"Western House, Truro is busy welcoming environment, where service users can access all levels of support. We have a team of dedicated, experienced workers who are passionate about supporting service users through their treatment journey and will work closely with individuals and their families to get the best possible outcomes."Manager
"A team of busy, enthusiastic volunteers who are keen to support service users in their treatment journey.I volunteer in Truro , the staff are great they are always welcoming and support the volunteer and recovery Champion. We support the Day programme , Criminal justice , life skills , Map meetings, Community and Recovery Café , staff, reception and driving .. I feel valued and feel I am able to help and support people to achieve what I have."Volunteer