Addaction North Somerset
Services we provide
Open evenings & weekends
Tea & coffee
How to find us
- Bus stops outside office on both sides of the road
- Next to John Hodge Solicitors
- Near to the corner of the road by the traffic lights
- Walk into the car park and up the steps or press the buzzer for assistance
What we offer
Providing treatment and support to those people who are affected by alcohol or drugs - Self refer – assessment completed same day - Refer through external service – appointment offered to suit you!
- 1-2-1 support and groups
- 18225 project
- Over-55 projects
- Community detox
- Community Care Assessments
- Access to inpatient detox
- Alcohol Support groups
- Veterans service
- Women only services
- Needle exchange
- Recovery Support Services
- Family focussed interventions
- Carers and friends support groups
- Pharmacological interventions
- Support to those affected by Over the counter medication (OTC) Prescription only medication (POM) and Benzos, Criminal Justice team and Nurse clinics run daily for BBV vaccinations.
- Volunteering opportunities
We have approximately 30 volunteers and many opportunities for volunteers working in Addaction North Somerset. We provide 3 volunteer training sessions per year and the opportunity to train in group work, Needle Exchange, Women’s groups, Workshops, Mentoring, Criminal Justice and many more!
If you are interested please apply online or pop in for an application form, we would love to meet you!
Addaction North Somerset is a friendly Recovery Focussed service that supports many people. 1in 5 people are affected by substance misuse. We offer a non-judgemental and confidential service and can see individuals at outposts across NS. We have a vast menu of interventions to offer service users where ever they are on their treatment journey our aim is to ensure individuals get a service tailored to their needsManager
Addaction has helped me with recent changes in my life, they are very open minded and had the ability to understand my beliefs and goals and helped me to work towards them, they are like a breath of fresh air and I hope they are able to continue this service for many years to comeService user