Addaction Lincolnshire – Lincoln hub
Services we provide
Open evenings & weekends
Tea & coffee
How to find us
- Next to Grafton House, home of Lincoln Labour Club
- Opposite Alive Church
- Nearest car park – Lucy Tower Street
What we offer
Addaction Lincolnshire provides confidential advice, support and treatment on drug and alcohol misuse for adults and young people and their families. The service is embedded throughout the Lincolnshire community and includes outreach services.
- We work closely with partner agencies and in partnership with Double Impact in order to provide a holistic approach to recovery and the best possible support to service users
- Double Impact in partnership with Addaction offers a unique Recovery Academy to support individuals throughout their recovery journey.
- We deliver a range of psychosocial interventions while managing and minimising the risk of harm.
- Health checks, screening for blood borne viruses and Hepatitis B vaccinations are available.
- Our service can also offer substitute prescribing to support people into recovery from heroin and alcohol dependency.
We are interested in people who think they have got what it takes to support individuals with substance misuse issues. Our volunteers will help to support our service users with their recovery plans, including attending external appointments, promote local services, encouraging realistic goal setting, and support the day to day running of the service including general administrative tasks. If you are positive, motivated, non judgmental, have a mature attitude and an understanding of the issues faced by those with substance misuse, then this might be the opportunity for you.
We welcome applications from those with a personal history of drug misuse, although some restrictions will apply and all applications will be considered on an individual basis. All successful applicants are subject to a CRB check and two references. A full induction will be provided. For more information please call us on 0800 3047021.
"The volunteer scheme is hugely rewarding for me. The staff are all very friendly and approachable, it's great how I have gained knowledge and job experience first hand. I love the work and all the on-going support from everyone, their input, help and advice is brilliant" Annmarie, Lincolnshire Volunteer
“A very important part of your success in treatment is the partnership between you and your keyworker. Addaction Lincolnshire, in partnership with Double Impact, will do everything we can to move you into recovery and to lead the life you aspire to. To aid this, we offer a wide range of specialisms within our staffing team across the County including multi lingual workers meaning we can offer easy and equal access opportunities to all. The team work closely together within the community and with other agencies to ensure that you receive a warm and understanding approach to your individual needs”.Manager
"When I was at my lowest Addaction were the ones that helped me. They gave me strength and inspiration to carry on. Becoming a recovery champion has increased my confidence and made my life worthwhile once again."JD Service user