- One to one drug support for 10 to 24 year olds.
- Help to cut down, give up or improve safety around substance use.
- We take self referrals and referrals from external agencies.
- We can provide targeted group to young people where drug use (including alcohol) is an issue.
- Our Amber Room provides a Needle Exchange & Safer Injecting advice.
- We support families with advice and our Breaking the Cycle workers assist parents and carers who use drugs or alcohol.
We are specialist in dealing with such substances as, Alcohol, Cannabis, Cocaine, Mephedrone, Ketamine, GBL, Ecstasy, 'Legal Highs', etc. We are non-judgemental and client centred. Young Addaction can help young people get ready for training and employment.
Drop in or call us to speak to a member of staff who are willing to support you.