What help is available?
Addaction recognises that there is no 'one size fits all' approach to helping people recover from drug and alcohol addictions. That is why we have designed a diverse range of services that aim to meet your's and your family's needs. This includes:
- financial and housing advice;
- one-to-one counselling with a key worker;
- family support;
- complimentary and talking therapies;
- peer support;
- health advice from experts;
- NSP (Needle Syringe Programme);
We also run a residential rehabiliation facility, Chy Colom in Truro, Cornwall.