Organise your own event
If you want to support Addaction but can’t find an event you’d like to sign up for, why not hold your very own fundraising event?
It’s fun and there are many varied ways of raising money for Addaction, like;
- organising a quiz night
- having a sponsored head shave
- running a cake stall
- organising a football match
- running the Great North Run
Whatever you have in mind, we are here to help and support you every step of the way and will always be available to help with any questions you may have. We have a fantastic fundraising pack which is full of great ideas and includes all the information you need to start planning a successful event.
- Decide what event you would like to organise.
- Contact the Events Team by filling out the registration of interest form below.
In return we provide you with:
- fundraising tips and materials
- give you tips to ensure your fundraising is safe and legal
- support and advice over the telephone and email
Please contact the events team on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.