How we work
We manage over 120 services in 80 locations in England and Scotland for over 35 different agencies.
Our customers include: NHS Primary Care Trusts, county and city councils, police authorities, the Home Office and other government departments.
The direction and aim of our service delivery is to work inclusively and creatively. Our goal is to lead the way in influencing the treatment agenda by applying our values of being compassionate, determined and professional. Working in partnership with others who share our ambitions is vital.
The people who use our services are at the heart of everything we do, and their stories illustrate the impact our work has on their lives. Addaction is committed to finding new and innovative ways of turning round the lives of people. We do that by:
- Helping people to make informed choices and change their lives.
- Working with service users, families and communities.
- Providing high quality, caring and effective services delivered by professional, trained staff.
- Delivering services responsive to local needs, strengthened by the expertise and support of a national organisation.
- Providing a range of treatment aimed at supporting service users' needs with the ultimate aim of achieving abstinence.